Helical Bevel Gear Reducers – Aluminium
The technological content of B-Series gear reducers allows for an extraordinary performance/lifespan ratio. These highly versatile gear units are successfully used in a vast number of industrial and civil applications. B-Series units offer excellent value for money and output torque/weight ratio, especially considering that they need very limited servicing.
Available in aluminium from size A40 to A70.
Two years from date of delivery.
- Sizes: A40-A50-A70
- Available versions: BA - fitted for motor coupling, IBA - with input shaft, CBA - with compact motor
- Universal casing
- Power up to 5,5 Kw
- Gears hardened and tempered with shaved or ground profile
- Gearing with 2 and 3 reduction stages
Hypoid bevel gears for size A40 and A50, gleason bevel gear pairs for size A70, all with run-in profile
- Reduction ratios between 7,62 and 442,76
- Torque max 450 Nm and admissible radial loads max 10.000 N
- Casing in die-cast aluminium alloy
Load capacity calculated and verified according to ISO 6336 and AGMA 2001
Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder
- Accessories: torque arm, output flange, output shaft, shrink disk, viton oil seals