Helical Bevel Gear Reducers – Cast Iron
The technological content of B-Series gear reducers allows for an extraordinary performance/lifespan ratio. These highly versatile gear units are successfully used in a vast number of industrial and civil applications. B-Series units offer excellent value for money and output torque/weight ratio, especially considering that they need very limited servicing.
Available in cast iron from size 063 to 163.
Two years from date of delivery.
- Sizes: 060-080-100-125-140-150-160
- Available versions: B - fitted for motor coupling, IB - with input shaft, CB - with compact motor, PB - fitted for motor coupling with flexible joint
- Casing with feet FC, flange SC and universal UC
- Power up to 90 kW
- Gears hardened and tempered with shaved or ground profile
- Gearing with 3 reduction stages
Gleason spiral bevel gear pairs with run-in profile, mounted as second reduction stage for a higher resistancee
- Reduction ratios between 5,71 and 187,24
- Torque max 13.000 Nm and admissible radial loads max 80.000 N
High-strength casings optimized with FEM analysis and input and output flanges of grey cast-iron G200 to ensure top level performances and high reliability
Load capacity calculated and verified according to ISO 6336 and AGMA 2001
Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder
- Accessories: torque arm, output flange, output shaft, shrink disk, backstop device, protection cover kit, Viton oil seals, reinforced output, assembly/disassembly kit